My husband recently got a puppy for our family! Liberty, or Libby, has been a blessing and bundle of energy and joy for us! As Stephen is deploying soon, little Libby will keep me company and be a constant reminder of the liberty many Americans fight for each day so that we can enjoy our freedom.
Libby loves shoes, my basil plant on the patio, getting her tummy scratched and of course always keeping us on our feet. She follows me around all day, wherever I go, and sleeps at my feet in the kitchen. Libby does not quite understand the purpose of a walk yet, but is more interested in chasing leaves and eating peanut butter treats. She flops down the stairs and runs into her reflection in the window trying to get outside. I must say she is the cutest dog and receiving lots of love and attention!
There is no need for an alarm clock anymore as Libby wakes up bright and early with the sun at 5:30 in the morning! Needless to say I have been very sleepy recently and in need of a little extra energy. Enjoy our new puppy and this sugar-free iced mocha :)
Iced Coffee with Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- Slowly melt all ingredients together on low heat.
- Stir for about 2 minutes until the chocolate mixture becomes a syrup.
- Serve a tablespoon or desired amount over ice and add coffee and cream.
- I usually use left over coffee and store it in a glass container in the refrigerator.
- Store the remaining chocolate syrup in the refrigerator and enjoy as wanted!
- **I use coconut milk to make the syrup as it will last better in the refrigerator.